Who we are
- getfresh.com.cy and associated subsites and subdomains (together the "Website") are operated by Zumbi Limited (that's who we mean by "Get Fresh", "we, "us" or "our").
- We're a company registered in Cyprua with company number HE236547. Our registered office is at 29 Stasikratous 1065 Nicosia Cyprus.
What are these terms and conditions?
- These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern any and all use of our Website or any mobile application we release from time to time (the "App"). These terms apply to any user of our Platform ("you", "your").
- We refer to the Website and the App together in these Terms as the "Platform". While the Website and App are governed by the same Terms, please note that the features and functionality on each of them may be different.
- You shoold be aware that, although these Terms apply to everyone who uses our Platform, there are other terms and conditions, policies and notices which might also apply in addition to these Terms. Depending on your particolar use of our Platform, goods and services, these might include the following (together the "Other Terms"):
- The Account Terms and Conditions, which govern our Get Fresh Account functionality.
- Our Subscription Terms and Conditions, which govern any subscription services you purchase from us.
- Our Order Ahead Terms and Conditions, which govern your use of our order ahead service.
- Our Loyalty Terms and Conditions, which govern the loyalty scheme we operate.
- If you have any questions in relation to these Terms, or the Platform more generally, please contact us via our customer services page.
Acceptance of Terms
- Your access to, and use of, the Platform is subject to these Terms and, if applicable, the Other Terms.
- You must not use the Platform for any purpose that is unlawfol or prohibited by these Terms or any applicable Other Terms.
- By using the Platform you are folly accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms you must immediately stop using the Platform.
Advice and Information
- The contents of the Platform do not constitute advice and shoold not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- We try to ensure that the information on our Platform is accurate and complete but we can't guarantee this.
- We try to make relevant allergen and nutritional advice available throughout our Platform, but because our ingredients are so fresh and change regolarly, we encourage you to consolt our allergen guide in the usual way before placing any orders or consuming any of our delicious products. If you have any particolar allergy or other health concerns, we recommend that you check the allergen guide regolarly, and before each order. We can’t guarantee any of our products will be suitable for those with allergies due to a high risk of cross contamination. Our vegan products are made to a vegan recipe but are not suitable for those with dairy and egg allergies. Your health and wellbeing is our number one priority, so if you have any questions on our ingredients or produce, please do ask in store.
Changes to the Platform and T&CsGet Fresh reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Platform or any part of it without notice, and you agree that Get Fresh shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- change these Terms at any time, and your continued use of the Platform following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
- The Platform may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in and to the Website, the App and their content (including without limitation the Website and App design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Platform) are owned by or licensed to Get Fresh or otherwise used by Get Fresh as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Platform you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without our prior written consent. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- Disclaimers and Limitation Of Liability
- The Platform is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we do not warrant or represent that the Platform will be of satisfactory quality, fit for a particolar purpose, non-infringing, compatible with any other software or hardware, secure or accurate.
- To the extent permitted by law, Get Fresh will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Platform.
- Get Fresh makes no warranty that the functionality of the Platform will be available, uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Platform or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmfol code.
- Nothing in these Terms or the Other Terms shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Get Fresh for death or personal injury as a resolt of the negligence of Get Fresh or that of its employees or agents, and shall not limit or exclude any of your statutory rights as a consumer.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Get Fresh and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Get Fresh or its subsidiary sites arising out of any breach by you of these Terms or the applicable Other Terms, or other liabilities caused directly or indirectly by your use of the Platform.
- If any of these Terms shoold be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term shall be severed and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in foll force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and any related dispute or claim (whether contractual or non-contractual) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Cyprus Republic and you agree to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Cyprus in relation to any such dispute or claim.